The Formula: How to Sell at Farmers Markets, Pop-ups & Events
Join Garden State Kitchen for a discussion with special events coordinators, farmers market managers, and small food businesses who vend at pop-ups and events. Take a virtual peek behind the scenes to learn how to get ready to sell your food and what you need to succeed. Sign up if you own a small food business and want to:
- Start selling at pop-ups, farmers markets, and special events a/s/a/p
- Decide which vending opportunities are best for you
- Understand applications, requirements, and the selection process
- Learn how markets/events are managed, organized, and run
- Maximize your table or booth impact and increase sales
- Get insider tips on how to succeed
Nelson Li, Manager of the Metuchen Farmers Market.
Lisa Szulewski, Events and Marketing Coordinator for South Orange Downtown, the organization that runs the town’s seasonal farmers market, special events, and pop-ups.
Aaron Hannon, Owner/Founder of Family Band Hot Sauce, who sells online and at festivals and markets up and down the East Coast.
Angela Yosco, Owner/Founder of Tootie Cookies, who started as a home baker and now sells at pop-ups and special events and has a growing gift box business.
Steve Maiorano, who helps small businesses thrive as Women’s Business Center Director at WCEC, also joins the conversation.
Garden State Kitchen members receive a 20% discount with code GSK20.