Join us on April 13 for Demystifying NJ’s Home Baking & Cottage Food Business Rules. During this virtual workshop, professional baker and NJ Home Bakers Association co-founder Martha Rabello covers the latest on the new legislation and what it means for small food businesses. We’ll detail what is and isn’t allowed, what might come next, and how bakers can start and use a home-based business to scale up. Topics include:
- What you can and can’t sell from home
- How to appeal if your food item is not on NJ’s approved list
- How to start your business at home and scale into a larger commercial kitchen
- What’s next with NJ’s cottage food operator rule
- Q & A – bring your questions!